Info

This web is made for Mark Feehily from UK & Ireland King Of Pop band Westlife to support his future career.. Follow @MarkusFeehily to get his updates.

Thursday 26 April 2012

Why Kian won't be going it alone after Westlife

Interview done by Melanie Finn, Showbusiness Editor.

Voice of Ireland coach Kian Egan has show down suggestions he hopes to follow in bandmate Shane Filan's footsteps with a solo career of his own.

The Sligo man, who has proved he's well able to hold his own on the singing front during the RTE show, has said he has no plans to go it alone once he splits from his chart-topping band Westlife later this year.

"I never thought I'd enjoy the idea of doing it all on my own. I love the idea of just doing somrthing naturally, like my garage band. I don't want to force anything and be like, 'O'm the guy from Westlife and I'm recording a song.' I just don't believe in that," said Kian (31).

"I believe that if it's meant to happen, it's meant to happen. If I end up in a band with a few of my mates and we're really good naturally, then that's great. If we're not, we're not. So in that respect, I like the idea of it but I don't see it as a reality -- it's a pipe dream."


Credit source : Herald Ie

MFMx