Info

This web is made for Mark Feehily from UK & Ireland King Of Pop band Westlife to support his future career.. Follow @MarkusFeehily to get his updates.

Thursday 24 May 2012

Surf's up for Kian - so is Westlife

By David Dunn
KIAN Egan is going to have to make a special effort to pop to see his brother once Westlife have called it a day.
For the Foo Fighters-loving crooner will no longer be able to simply drop off the band’s tour to visit teacher Gavin at Catcliffe.
“I probably get to see him more than most of my family because every year I’m up his direction and him and the kids come to the concert. The kids get excited because they get catering, get their merchandise and hang out.
“I go out to the house and hang-out, go shopping, regular stuff you do with your nieces and nephews and brother. That’s obviously not going to happen this time next year.”
Then there’s every chance no-one will see Kian for a while as he plans to go where the surf takes him, wife Jodi Albert and their baby Koa.
“It’ll be nice to do those things,” says the chirpy Irishman. “We haven’t been able to live outside of Westlife. Here we are today on the tour bus, we’re up the road, down the road, there’s no stability to life. It’s not an easy lifestyle.
“I don’t call anywhere home, really, because I don’t spend enough time anywhere to call it home. They’re just properties we live in because it’s where we need to be.
“I know that’s what people do in life, but there’s a part of me wants to live the way I want to, surf as much as I possibly can, get my garage band together and play Foo Fighters songs.
“I want to go to gigs and festivals, tour South East Asia with my surfboard and my backpack, my baby and my wife; do all the stuff I envy other people doing – and I know people envy what I do – but experience new things, life in a different way. Just because I’ve lived the first 32 years this way it doesn’t mean I need to live the next 32 years this way. I want to change, get a zest for it all again.”
Credit source : The Star
MFMx