Info

This web is made for Mark Feehily from UK & Ireland King Of Pop band Westlife to support his future career.. Follow @MarkusFeehily to get his updates.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Westlife Blow Fans In Tyneside

The story I'm gonna write is one of Westlifer story who are so deadly fanatic with them. 

Sophie, who is studying accountacy at Northumbria University, said : Everyone was getting a CD signed, but I asked Shane if he would sign my hip so I could get it tattooed. But the bouncers were having none of it."

But Shane offered to sign a piece of paper so the tattoo artist could trace it on to Sophie's skin.

"I told him what it was for and he repeated 'A tattoo?', I think he was a bit shocked," she said. Sophie will be in the crowd tonight. 

Leanne O'Hogan, of Felling, Gateshead, has never missed a tour since she was nine years old. And once she camped outside the arena for three hours just to get a glimpse of her idol Shane

The 21 year old, who has managed to get a ticket for tonight's performance, said: "Every time I go out, I have to request a song by Westlife. I just love them so much. I never have their music off.

"About five years ago they were playing at the arena and I waited for about three hours too see them.

"I just kept shouting for Shane to come out, and then Nicky appeared at the fance. I just kept asking him to go and get Shane."

On another occasion Leanne tried to get a job at the Copthorne Hotel, in Newcastle, because she found out the boys were staying there.

She added : "I am terrible. I heard they were staying there and I tried to get a job there just so I could see them."

Credit Source : Chronicle Live.co.uk