Info

This web is made for Mark Feehily from UK & Ireland King Of Pop band Westlife to support his future career.. Follow @MarkusFeehily to get his updates.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Shane's emotional tribute to wife Gillian at Westlife's final bow out


Shane Filan's wife Gillian has spoken of her emotional night as she watched her hubbie bid farewell to Westlife after 14 years.
The mum-of-three revealed how she came full circle at Croke Park on Saturday night as she watched them go out in style with their rip-roaring gig while in the company of fellow Westwife Georgina Ahern.
"It was just amazing. I remember the first time I ever saw them perform, I was sitting beside Georgina and the pair of us were just gobsmacked and we were also with each other watching the perform for the last ever time. I still can't really believe it," she told the Diary.
Shane, who married Gillian in 2003, paid tribute to her and their three children Nicole (6), Patrick (3) and Shane (2), shortly before the gig closed on Saturday night.

The star, who was declared bankrupt in a UK court with business debts of €23m, thanked his childhood sweetheart for all her support.
"Gillian, I've loved you since I saw you for the first time. We were only 12. It look a long time to get you, but I got you.
"You stuck by me so well, I can't describe how much I love you, it's indescribable. You've kept me through, you've kept me focussed," he said.
"No matter what happens in life, you've kept me focussed on the job -- to get out there and sing for all these people and whatever I wanted to do, you made me do it. And you gave me three beautiful, wonderful children. And that's all we need babe."
Credit Source : Herald.IE
MFMx